Labels

Friend (11) mudhoji (11) phaltan (11) reunion (11) school (11)

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Reunion:2015 - Mudhoji High School, Phaltan

Starting with the photo, I, Abhijeet Rathod, student of class-A, would like to summarize the story/journey of this Get-together/Reunion.

It's been almost 15 years since I came out of the school gates and there was a very rare chance to meet my school friends. Unlike all my friends, I got busy with various phases coming to life but cannot forget old school days. Even while taking my son's admission to school in Pune, at home we do had discussions about my schooling and old memories. Hence such things continued to remind me my old school days and my school mates.

किस्सा: 0
On one usual day I got a phone call.. Number was unknown to me but the person who was talking to me seems to be a voice of familiar person. I fumbled, who is the person I am talking to? First line after "Hello" "काय अभ्या कसा आहेस?" Suddenly mind & brain stopped thinking about the work(I am hopefully doing that) and simply started thinking about the voice and who is the person and where we might have mate him... Must be someone close to me.
Finally all questions answered by second line - "अरे मी योग्या. योगेश निकम आपण मुधोजी होतो...फलटणला".(James Bondचा प्रभाव अजुनपण कमी नव्हता) My reply was simple & straight "Oh shit... एकच मिनीट" I moved to nearest meeting room to continue phone call and our conversation continued with lots of BIPS and finally resulted in commitment to meet each other for very nice cause. 


To be continued.... कहानी अभी बाकी है दोस्तो।

                                                                                                >>>   Visit Next Page किस्सा - 1

6 comments:

  1. Ratya, Nice start.... Chetan bhagan is also going to cry soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are tumhi ata BAHUBALI sarkhe suspense thevayla lagla ahat........
    Sequel series.....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Abhijeet for the blog.

    I’m very much thankful to all of you my friends for such a huge response for this meet, after long interval of around 15-17 years. Guys you all are awesome.

    Today feeling very proud on all of you as an great team. Also feeling speechless today.

    Again special thanks to Abhijeet Rathod, Abhijit Ranaware, Parikshit Kulkarni, Pritisinha Shinde, Harshada Burungale, Pallavi Kadam, Saiprasad Phule, Shivaji Bandgar, Vikram Kenjale, Ashwini Potekar and VIVEK PETKAR for their support. And last but not listed my partner my wife Utkantha who encourage me for this event.

    Yogesh Nikam.

    ReplyDelete